george ryall premier treatments
no.6 bank place, cashel, co. Tipperary.
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a healthcare approach that emphasises the role of the musculoskeletal system in health and promotes optimal function of the tissues of the body by using a variety of manual techniques. Osteopathy offers a client-centered approach which aims to restore full range of movement and to reduce or eliminate pain resulting from injury or medical conditions. Each treatment is individually tailored to a client's specific needs.
Conditions and injuries treated include:
- Neck pain
- Upper, Middle and Lower back pain
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand pain
- Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot pain
- Sciatica and Carpel Tunnel
- Whiplash, Frozen Shoulder and Plantar Facsciitis
- Headaches and TMJ Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Range of Movement issues and Muscle injuries
Deep tissue massage and Dry Needling are also available