george ryall premier treatments
no.6 bank place, cashel, co. Tipperary.
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy is a healthcare profession which involves diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating a wide variety of injuries and conditions. It is a client-centered approach, focusing on the manual treatment of soft tissue, muscle, tendons, ligaments and joints. Physical Therapy aims to restore full range of movement and to reduce or eliminate pain resulting from injury or medical conditions. Each treatment is individually tailored to a client's specific needs.
Conditions and injuries treated at this Physical Therapy practice include:
- Neck pain
- Upper, Middle and Lower back pain
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand pain
- Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot pain
- Sciatica and Carpel Tunnel
- Whiplash, Frozen Shoulder and Plantar Facsciitis
- Headaches and TMJ Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Range of Movement issues and Muscle injuries
Deep tissue massage and Dry Needling are also available